Feed Headline Animator

Write an application to the principal for the remission of fine

To

The Principal,
Government College,
A.B.C


Sir,

With due respect it is stated that i have been fined Rs.100 for not attending the classes regularly. I could not attend college for two weeks because i had been suffering form malaria. The doctor advised me full be rest. My house is far away from the city and there was no one to carry my application to the college. So, I could not send any application or medical certificate in time. My father is a poor framer and i can not pay the amount of a hundred rupees. Please, keeping my condition in view remit my fine and oblige.
Thanking you.

Dated: August 29,2011.

Your obediently,
X.Y.Z
Roll No


Posted by: Wasim Javed

43 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks this application helps me alot once again thanks to all pf them

      Delete
    2. 1mistake be rest ki jaga bed rest

      Delete
  2. Good style of writing application same as in my school 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohno i have fine my problem
    thank god

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this aplication very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short and sweet.
    But it needs some more lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very short for grade 11........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow its a good sample. Anyone need more samples like remission of fine check this

    ReplyDelete