Feed Headline Animator

Letter to the editor of a newspaper about the problem of, beggars in your city

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
August 29,2011.

To
The editor
"The Dawn"
Lahore

Sir,

Through the columns of your highly esteemed paper. I want to draw the attention of the higher authorities to the problem of beggars in our city.

These days the numbers of beggars have increased in all parts of the city. No street or bazaar is free fro beggars. Even they are found in great number in hospitals and outside the school and college. The moment you come out of your home they start chasing you. Then they follow you everywhere young healthy fellows can be seen as beggars. Even small children are forced for begging by their parents. They encourage many others to become beggars because it is an easy way of earning.

Beggars also do criminal activities. They are stealing thing and cheating in homes, shops and offices. They are found involve in child lifting also. They have so many criminal gangs. The female beggars enter the houses quietly and rob the people in different ways. Child lifter gangs cut off the limbs of the lifted children and force then to sit in busy places for begging.

The government should check this social evil with iron hands and public should also co-operate with the authorities to crush this evil practice.

Your truly,
X.Y.Z


Posted by: Wasim Javed

44 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. True ..100% teueπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

      Delete
    2. Helped me thank you very much

      Delete
  2. γ©γ†γ‚‚γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ—γŸ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, it helped me very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo.. cool it help me alot in my exam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much very good letter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's nice, but more important lines are missing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mera aj paper tha me idr se Dekh ke likha letter πŸ˜‚
    Thanks a lot 🀩

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you soo much it helps me aloot

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really helpful for me😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. An impressive share, I just now given this onto a colleague who had been conducting a small analysis within this. Anf the husband in fact bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for your treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending time to go over this, I’m strongly over it and love reading regarding this topic. When possible, as you grow expertise, can you mind updating your blog site with additional details? It truly is extremely useful for me. Huge thumb up with this blog post! gay romance novels

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Bangla Newspaper

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Newspaper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yuck Thoo didn't help me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank .vverry much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow ,it helped me

    ReplyDelete