Feed Headline Animator

Write to the principal apologizing for misbehavior in class

To

The Principal,
Government College,
A.B.C

Sir,

I admit that i have misbehaved in my Urdu class. Your have already been reported about this by me teacher. I feel sorry for this misbehavior. I apologize to you and the teacher concerned. I promise that in future i will never repeat such an act and do my studies properly. I will devote all my time to study my books and try to avoid the company of naughty boys. I hope your will forgive me this time and give me a chance to improve myself.
Thanking you.

Dated: September, 05, 2011

Your Obediently,
X.Y.Z
Roll No


Posted by: Wasim Javed

34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. "Your" should be "You're" in the first sentence: "Your have already been reported about this by me teacher." It should be "You're."

      "Misbehavior" should be "misbehavior" in the first sentence: "I admit that i have misbehaved in my Urdu class."

      "I apologize to you and the teacher concerned" should be "I apologize to you and the concerned teacher" to maintain consistent sentence structure.

      "Your will forgive me" should be "you will forgive me" in the last paragraph.

      "Thanking you" should be "Thank you" at the end of the application.

      Delete
  2. I am very fond of this letter because tommorow is my English final exam

    ReplyDelete
  3. easy application i learn it becoz tomorrow is my final exam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaa to bahu Saras che Mota bhai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice application checking in application for school thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank tooo much because on thursady my final exam of english

    ReplyDelete
  7. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. percolator bongs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A few mistakes in this application but good

    ReplyDelete
  9. *write an application to the Principal for apologising for your misbehaviour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did You have copy this from brainly.in ???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. badi amazing hai...ek nmbr ki bkwass h ...

      Delete