Feed Headline Animator

Essay A House on fire

Last Tuesday I was coming from school when I saw clouds so smoke near my house. I ran towards the spot. When I reached there, I saw that a house was on fire. It was terrible sight.
Many people had gathered there. The men in the house were crying for help. The fire was spreading. We all tried our best to put out the fire. Some of us threw buckets of water on it. Others threw sand and dust on it. Some brave men passed through the smoke and brought out small children and valuable things. It was very difficult for us to control the fire. No one knew what to do. It was a critical situation because the flames were rising high and high.
A good idea came to my mind. I ran to house and rang up the fire brigade. The fire brigade arrived there in fifteen minutes. The staff of the fire brigade fought bravely with the flames. Some of them laid water pipes and began to throw water on the spreading flames. Others brought out the inmates of the house. Though they received severe burn injuries but they did not care. At last, the fire was extinguished in half an hour. It did a great damage to the house. Clothes, furniture and other valuable articles were burnt. But thanks God that there was no loss of human life. On inquiry it was found that the leakage of gas cylinder was the cause of the fire.

Posted By: Wasim Javed

No comments:

Post a Comment